1st Time Boarding or PlayCare
Schedule Temperament Assessment Visit.
Temperament Assessment Visit
A one or two-hour visit to Red Rover will accomplish the following:
- Dogs don’t like what they don’t know. This first visit gets all the unknowns out of the way. When they return to Red Rover, the smells, people and processes are now familiar.
- Give your dog the memory of staying and being picked up from Red Rover. This goes a long way in helping them avoid separation anxiety and settle in more quickly and comfortably.
- We hear any concerns and answer your questions.
- We get a first-hand introduction to your dog’s personality, likes and dislikes.
What to Bring for Boarding
- Food for each meal + 2/3 days extra – just in case of change in travel plans
- A t-shirt, blanket or the like that has your scent on it; this makes his/her room more like home
Voted Gold in Pet Daycare & Pet Boarding
Need Our Help?
We are available to answer any questions you have!
Voted Bronze in Pet Grooming
We Are Ready When You Are!
Red Rover® is on the south end of the island. Easy access from Hwy. 278, Cross Island Parkway and Pope Avenue!
Boarding Drop-off & Pick-up:
6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Sunday
PlayCare Drop-off & Pick-up:
8 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday-Saturday
Grooming & SPAW Services:
DIY Dog Wash:
8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday-Saturday